Dark Ciabatta - With green pea paste, smoked chicken and boiled egg
|4 handfuls of frozen green peas|
|A pinch of garlic salt|
|4 quail eggs|
|150g smoked chicken|
|Some mint leaves|
Approximate cooking time 20 minutes.
1. Cut the bread into 1 cm thick slices and lightly toast.
2. Boil the peas for 6 minutes, add a pinch of garlic salt and squeeze with a fork or blend into a homogeneous mass.
3. Chop the chicken into long pieces or carefully cut into small pieces with a knife.
4. Boil quail eggs for 1.5-2 minutes and peel.
5. Place richly squeezed peas on the bun, placing halved quail eggs and smoked chicken pieces. Can be decorated with mint leaves.