Ciabatta with olives - warm with chamomile and fried cherry tomatoes.
|IZCEP PATS Ciabatta with olives|
|100g of chamber cheese|
|150g cherry tomatoes|
|1-2 cloves of garlic|
|A pinch of salt|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|½ teaspoon of honey|
|A couple of leaves of basil|
Approximate cooking time 15 minutes.
1. Cut the bread into slices of about 1-1.5 cm
2. Cut the chamber cheese into 0.5 cm thick slices
3. In a pan, in a small amount of oil, fry the chopped cherry tomatoes and chopped basil or parsley together with the chopped garlic. Also add a little honey.
4. Place the slices of the chamber on the bread and place in a 200 degree hot oven for a few minutes until the chamber is slightly melted.
5. Arrange the fried tomatoes in pairs. Can be decorated with basil or parsley leaves.